Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Writer Access

I am trying out a new company, Writer Access. I applied last week and was accepted as a level 4 writer. Levels go from 2 to 5 with 5 being the highest paying. So far I have written one short tip, but I plan on doing more. The site and guidelines remind me of textbrokers site. So far pay seems to be monthly, but since the site is new that could change in the future.
I found out about the site one my favorite forum, work place like home. There is always a ton of information and support there and I have been a member for quite a few years. I will be sure to update when Writer Access pays and how the editing and approvals go for me.
As for my Demand Studios goal of $1200 for the month....I did it! And the month isn't even over yet, which leaves me more time to check out other clients and writing sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment