Monday, June 21, 2010

It's that time again!

Goal time, that is. I need to make some new goals and get back on track! I am inspired today because the words have just flowed like a fountain for me all day. And I ended the day taking the munchkins to vacation bible school at a friends church. Not only did they have a good time with other kids their ages, but I had a good time with my friend and met some other wonderful ladies as well. It has just been a good day!

There is less than two weeks left in this month, so it really doesn't make sense to set a large goal until a new month is started. But I do have several smaller goals that can be set now. I want to begin sending resumes and writing samples to at least 5 companies each week, preferably to print publications. I also want to spend more time working on my book, not daily, I know that is impossible, but at least several times a week.

And I want to be more productive and focused in my work. If every day went like my day did this morning, I could churn out a days worth of articles in a matter of hours and spend more time enjoying my munchkins and everything else that life has to offer.

But right now, my immediate goal is more than 3 hours of sleep, for once. And on that note, I am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment